[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside on Squeak

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:07:03 UTC 2014

> You and I both have done work to try to keep Seaside 3.x loading and
> working in Squeak.  Your script above doesn't work and now even my
> SqueakMap script for Seaside 3.0.3 no longer works because someone
> decided to delete all versions of Grease from SS3 without
> understanding or caring about the impacts to Squeak.

Correction:  It seems there was just a hiccup or something on SS3, the
versions for Grease ARE there, but the registration changed from
"Grease" to "grease".

After fixing that in the SM script, I'm happy to report, Seaside 3.0.3
STILL loads into Squeak 4.4 and it even loads into trunk too.  :)

But that is not the Metacello version you did Tobias, which I guess
loads Seaside 3.1.x, so it's still behind.