[squeak-dev] release tidbits

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:02:56 UTC 2014

Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of the loss of Andreas.  I'd like
to put a dedication to his memory at the [top | bottom | you-suggest]
of the welcome workspace.

I think it'd be nice for this release to open with a clean desktop;
with only the docking bar showing.  Even the newest users will quickly
understand, with Squeak they're in the drivers seat, but not lost
because they'll see "Help" on the docking bar.

We need a code-name for this release and looking for suggestions.  I
thought about "Theodor" before I thought of the dedication.