[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-fbs.581.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:52:28 UTC 2014

It's to fix a serious flaw in the History workflow :) I keep selecting
the top item, wanting to know "how does it differ compared to its
ancestor" and failing. Selecting the _second_ item does _not_ yield
the same information: it yields the _inverse_ change. OK, so I know
you said you know that.

You say "blow up" - what do you mean? Do you see an error?

frank