[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-fbs.581.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:57:31 UTC 2014

Balazs is right. I neglected to protect against self selection = 0, like a fool.

It occurs to me that a nice project would be a UI tester: given some UI, find every list widget, and try all the various clicks on it, with and without selecting things first, to try find things the programmer forgot to do. (Why yes, this would require a model that only talked to mocks!)

frank