[squeak-dev] re: Elections off to a roaring start

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Jan 22 17:51:52 UTC 2014

Hey Chris,

thanks for running again, I'm one of your "customers". Since 3.6 I use
Squeak as my main tool to assist my engineering (EE). Except from a
period between 3.9 and maybe 4.1 I can happily build on my old stuff in
any version I choose due to the careful and compatible evolution of Squeak.

I used it for neural networks, audio DSP, machine simulation, production
planning, mass evaluation of ASCII files (automated hardware tests) and
now computer vision. Though I rarely can program Squeak in my paid for
time I regularly use it in my jobs.

Thanks to everybody here!

Herbert