[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jan 22 23:55:23 UTC 2014

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006924.html

Name: Files-dtl.130
Ancestors: Files-eem.129

Merge Files-kfr.120

Fix for test failure on Windows (FileDirectoryTest>>testRelativeNameIfAbsoluteFor)

Two notes for possible follow up:
- On Unix, a leading '/' is presumed to mean an absolute path. On Windows, we now check for a leading drive name (e.g. 'C:'). In common use this would indicate an absolute path, but I think that it is also possible to specify a drive name followed by a relative path, so someone with Windows experience should check this.
- The new DosFileDirectory>>relativeNameIfAbsoluteFor: is nearly the same (one line difference) as the method that it overrides, so some refactoring may be in order.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006925.html

Name: Installer-Core-cmm.391
Ancestors: Installer-Core-fbs.390

Add package definition for Ma-Installer.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006926.html

Name: Morphic-cmm.717
Ancestors: Morphic-cwp.716

- Workspace updates.
- Strange entry in "References" global causing StandardScriptingSystem class>>#removeUnreferencedPlayers to blow up.  Dodge it.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006927.html

Name: Monticello-fbs.582
Ancestors: Monticello-fbs.581

Protect against a yellow-click when no item in the list is selected.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006928.html

Name: Morphic-cmm.718
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.717

Fixed misspelling.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006929.html

Name: Morphic-cmm.719
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.718

Update "How to extend the system" workspace.
	- Mention and link to SqueakMap.
	- Mention and link to the package-definitions defined in Installer.
	- Remove the Seaside entries because they're old, don't work, and are redundant with the newer ones on SqueakMap (which do work).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006930.html

Name: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.109
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.108

Only show the vertical scroll bar if necessary, by default.