[squeak-dev] Elections off to a roaring start

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 23 19:58:46 UTC 2014

On 23-01-2014, at 11:46 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
> That is much better.  I'm sure we can do better still.

Being on the board is not an onerous job. It does not require exotic technical skills. What it does need is an interest in caring for how the Squeak world keeps going, some time to take part in discussions and occasional debates about what ought to be done with the organisation, and a large cellar of excellent vintages to share when the expansive travel budget provides for a meeting to be held in your chateau. Some of the aforementioned might be exaggeration.

Many of the regulars at posting here could be excellent board-members. Please, take a moment to consider running.

tim
Concurrent: an object that looks like a raisin but isn't