[squeak-dev] Updating and running the tests on Win7

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jan 25 11:37:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

FWIW, i took a 4.5-13352 image, i downloaded some time ago. on a Cog VM:
Virtual Machine
---------------
C:\daten\Squeak\4_5\Squeak.exe
Croquet Closure Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.331]
Win32 built on Aug 22 2013 10:20:54 Compiler: 3.4.4 (cygming special,
gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)
platform sources revision VM: r2776

I updated from the server and the only glitch was a conflict in System
fbs.637 Utilities Class>>UpdateFromServer. Accepting as well as
rejecting and then merging successfully finished the update to 13655.

When accepting the above change running all tests got me: 3488 run 3454
passes 23 expected failures 11 failures 0 errors 0 unexpected passes.
Also a confirmation Dialogue and a Workspace popping up.
Details see attached pic, gained a few kB by 4 bit display depth.

Cheers,

Herbert