[squeak-dev] Preferences outOfTheBox

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Jan 28 17:50:49 UTC 2014

... are not used by the release builder? Why?

Browsing changes to defaultValueTableForCurrentRelease would make it easy to see what changed lately. Also, it allows a user to go back to a "safe" set of preferences.

Now prefs are overridden in a private method in release builder. I don't think that's a good idea. outOfTheBox should mean outOfTheBox :)

Below is something I extracted from an older diff of yours showing only new things. Can you tell us what else is different in this release?

- Bert -

setPreferences
	Workspace shouldStyle: false.
	SystemWindow reuseWindows: true.