[squeak-dev] call for items for the Annual Squeak Shoutout at FOSDEM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 28 19:48:24 UTC 2014

On 28-01-2014, at 11:02 AM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> Hoi all--
>
>     I'll be doing the Annual Squeak Shoutout again at FOSDEM in
> Bruxelles this weekend. Please let me know of any Squeak-related
> accomplishments you'd like me to mention! So far I'll be showing off
> Squeak 4.5 rc 1, shouting out mad props to Chris.

Quite right too.

Load up the latest production Scratch-Pi too. Runs perfectly well on a plain interp VM, or of course, scrounge a Pi from somewhere.

And maybe, load up an image with MathMorphs & the plotters. I think that would make a pretty neat demo and really ought to be made more of, even though it is such old code. Who needs Mathematica?

And Plumbin’ ! Classic!

tim
Blurglar: cat burglar that relies on speed