[squeak-dev] call for items for the Annual Squeak Shoutout at FOSDEM

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:03:53 UTC 2014

On 1/28/14 5:25 PM, "tim Rowledge" <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> On 28-01-2014, at 11:55 AM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How about your latest Spoon work?
>>
>> Oh, be careful with RC1, it has some issues hopefully fixed in RC2.
>>
>> Showing anything not still being actively developed such as MathMorphs
>> seems like a bad idea from a marketing perspective.
>
> Well there¹s a relatively easy solution to thatŠ but nonetheless Edgar pointed
> out that it works in the 4.5 image as of the end of last year. Given how cool
> it is, I¹d be happy to demo it.
>

> tim
> --
> Strange OpCodes: CLOUT: Call Long-distance On Unused Telephone

Here http://squeakros.org/MathMorph.zip you could download a complete small
old image (4.3Mb) with sources and Mac old VM running MathMorhs.
Runs in any Mac new and old G4, so should run in Pi with proper VM.

I working in having it on Cuis reduced based image.

And challenge Craig for having a Spoon gizmo !!

Edgar