[squeak-dev] Elections in 10 days

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:01:38 UTC 2014

Ron, I will throw my ring into the hat and take it to heart.  My urge will be to produce a Squeak JVM and so the bones of a headless, stripped image.  Also, I think that switching to a file-based build system would allow use of GitHub.  But I am totally flexible as well, mainly looking to work with the other board members to advance Squeak.

Thank you for your consideration,
Robert