[squeak-dev] Re: Welcome new Squeak trunk developer Karl Ramberg

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jul 3 19:54:13 UTC 2014

On 03-07-2014, at 12:35 PM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good help is a big improvement.
> The small changes I have made are hopefully helping us a little on the way there

Quite; an improved sentence or two each day, an addition every now and then - pretty soon we have a big improvement.

And best of all, everybody can help. Suggest things, better yet edit the swiki. Fix poor explanations, add examples that actually work in the current image, trim out of date stuff, find irrelevant pages and recycle them.

tim
Variables won't; constants aren't.