[squeak-dev] how to publish a package requiring an external library

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 19:27:14 UTC 2014

On Jul 9, 2014, at 11:11 , Chris Muller wrote:

> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3324

Thank you. I'll look into this.

Naturally I was hoping to provide a SqueakMap entry for the package, which IIUC can point to external repositories such as source.squeak.org, squeaksource.com, and ss3. But SqueakMap can also serve the files directly, is that correct? If I use the .sar approach is it true that I would not be able to publish on ss3? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just trying to understand.

Thanks,
Doug