[squeak-dev] deselection broken in method list

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:21:31 UTC 2014

Hi All,

    I depend heavily on fileOutAll in method list browsers.  For example,
I'm trying to create versions of the VM's boolean cheat code for the Sista
bytecode set and do this by filing out the code for the Newspeak set and
editing it.  I tried to do this using "self systemNavigation
browseAllSelect: [:m| ('*ooleanCheat*V*' match: m selector) or: [m
sendsSelector: #booleanCheatV4:]]" to get a method list browser.  Then I
was expecting to be able to use file out with nothing in the list selected.
 This files out all methods in the list but...

Deselection is broken!  I can't deselect the first item and hence can only
file out a single definition .  Will whoever changed this please restore it
asap? (in trunk)
--
Mahalo,
Eliot