[squeak-dev] Re: [Box-Admins] source.squeak.org is down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 9 12:33:37 UTC 2014

For information:

There is currently a problem with several services running on squeak.org,
including source.squeak.org. Discussion is on the box-admins list, although
the web interface to the list archives is also off line.

The problem is related to URL mapping, as opposed to the services themselves,
and source.squeak.org is currently accessible through http://source.squeak.org:9090.

Dave