[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] Seaside 3.1.1 released

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:14:46 UTC 2014

There is now a catalog entry for installing Seaside 3.1.1 into Squeak 4.5.

I used this as the script for the entry.  I only tested that it loads
without incident, nothing else.

((MCHttpRepository
        location:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main'
        user: ''
        password: '') versionNamed: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3-dkh.153.mcz') load.
((Smalltalk classNamed: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.1.1') load