Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Swiki (was: Proposing class Category README or    HOWTO for easy access to documentation within the system)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jun 12 23:15:04 UTC 2014

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it recently, but the updates to the
swiki are very good. I can now go to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak and get
an overview of Squeak, with links that quickly get me to useful content.
Big improvement.

BTW, we need to fix the "Wiki" tab on the squeak.org page so that it takes
you directly to wiki.squeak.org/squeak. Anyone know how to fix that?

Dave

Who can contribute to the wiki?  eh. never mind. I had to scroll to find it, but here it is:

This site is an annex to the Squeak homepage at squeak.org in the form of a Wiki, which means that there is no designated editor. You can modify any page here (except the Help Guide), and add your questions, answers, and examples of Squeak code. If you see a way to improve the site, please feel free to do it yourself! If you are new to this site, please drop by the Acceptable Use page. Also, if you want to edit any page of this wiki, click the edit link in the upper menu of the page and when asked use squeak as username and viewpoints as password, as explained in the Squeak Documentation Team page.
 Don't know what a Wiki is? Try some of these great pages:

 I will poke around.

thx, Dave.