[squeak-dev] ObjectExplorer and Text instances

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:28:51 UTC 2014

Ah, thank you.
Now I made it possible to drill down into the guts of text in explorer :-)

Text>>explorerContents

^Array new: self size streamContents: [ :stream |
(self class allInstVarNames asOrderedCollection withIndexCollect: [:each
stream nextPut: (
ObjectExplorerWrapper
with: (self instVarAt: index)
name: each