[squeak-dev] Re: Building SqueakVM on Samsung ARM7 Chromebook (ChrUbuntu)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Jun 18 11:59:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ken,

Great news.

Douglas McPherson sent me a Cog tarball with a system which builds from sources.

You saved me tons of work, Douglas! Thanks again!

Could you please send me links to the sources you mention? (or the tarball itself via my zoho account)

I have a copy of a clone of the CogSVN branch on my computer and I would like to incorporate that source tree into it to use for ARMv7 CMake development.
I can also put to together a GNU make branch that Eliot might adopt.

thx.

tty