[squeak-dev] Re: Welcome new Squeak core developer Marcel Taeumel

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:06:47 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Marcel Taeumel <
marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Thank you all for your trust and confidence in me being a valuable addition
> to the Squeak core development team. :)
>
> Let me sketch my interests:
> - tool building
> - usable and useful graphical interfaces
> - Morphic

You are a much needed person for us then. These areas have been Squeaks
both strong and weak side. Morphic is very capable but also quite messy,
and several ways of tool building are halfway implemented. I don't expect
you to clean up _all_ the mess but it's great to have you on the team :-)

Karl

Best,