[squeak-dev] squeak.org now running on CogSpur

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:21:13 UTC 2014

Hi Levente, Hi Chris,

    I've just uploaded new VMs to
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r3018/.  As far as I can tell
these VMs address all the earlier problems people were seeing with Spur on
linux.  Perhaps it's worth another try?

- the crash when running SUnit tests was an issue to do with the
XDisplayControlPlugin not being correctly linked against the vm-display-X11
shared object.  this is now fixed.
- there were issues to do with the SSL plugin not being correctly linked.
 this is now fixed.
- there could be issues to do with memory growth unmapping memory in the
malloc arenas.  this is now fixed.

--
best,
Eliot