[squeak-dev] Omnibrowser update for 4.5

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 22:08:51 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I was playing around with the release candidate image and testing out some
of the SqueakMap stuff and I wanted to test if the Omnibrowser still works.
I ran into a debugger related to the timeStamp method Frank removed from
CompiledMethod early last year. I fixed it and the omnibrowser seemed to
work and so I was going to contribute this fix when I saw that a ton of
work has been done to the Omnibrowser since it last loaded into Squeak in
4.2, including fixing this issue. Colin do you know if this work is up and
running on the Squeak image, and are you able to push an updated Metacello
configuration to SqueakMap? Do I have the ability to do this, and would you
like me to take some of this load off of your shoulders if that access is
available?

Anyway, the image is looking great otherwise and I just wanted to throw
this out onto the list as the Omnibrowser is a great tool.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff