[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-jmg.721.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Mar 3 00:36:52 UTC 2014

A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-jmg.721.mcz

Name: Morphic-jmg.721
Author: jmg
Time: 2 March 2014, 5:35:41.472 pm
UUID: 0beec4d6-9d1e-df45-9443-6e7cedbc6180
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.720

The comment in these methods claims they are private, so categorize them appropriately.

=============== Diff against Morphic-cmm.720 ===============

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>adjustHeight (in category 'private') -----
- ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>adjustHeight (in category 'drawing') -----
  adjustHeight
  	"private.  Adjust our height to match the length of the underlying list"
  	self height: (listItems size max: 1) * font height
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>adjustWidth (in category 'private') -----
- ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>adjustWidth (in category 'drawing') -----
  adjustWidth
  	"private.  Adjust our height to match the length of the underlying list"
  	self width: ((listSource width max: self hUnadjustedScrollRange) + 20).
  !