[squeak-dev] [ANN] PathMap (was Re: [ANN] The Path Tools Framework)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 3 17:57:43 UTC 2014

On 03-03-2014, at 1:30 AM, Michael Perscheid <michaelperscheid at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Test cases possess a valuable source of information as they implicitly define expected and unexpected behavior all over the system. During the execution of their exemplary assertions, they do not merely cover directly-tested methods but rather large call sequences with corresponding states through internal parts of the system.

Exactly the point I was trying to make the other day about the Socket confusion I found. Examples and tests are important parts of documentation. They need to be carefully kept updated and properly described etc.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! = Don't you dare erase my hard disk!