[squeak-dev] All-In-One updated with Mac VM

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:18:22 UTC 2014

I'm not sure where we left off in the other thread -- I don't want to
jump ahead of Tobias or Glen, but just in case I went ahead and
uploaded a new All-In-One

   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.5/Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip

which replaces the Mac VM with Eliots latest.  Where .bundle
directories existed in the old and new, I first removed the entire old
before copying in Eliots (so it wouldn't "merge" those directories).
Eliot said the extra plugins from the prior VM should work as-is.

The only two files left intact from the old VM are:

  ./Contents/MacOS/Squeak VM Opt
  ./Contents/MacOS/Squeak VM Opt.sig

but these might be the ones we replace when we sign it.  Craig has
volunteered to do this but maybe a Mac owner should at least give it a
whirl first really quick.

 - Chris