[squeak-dev] Spoon 3 beta 5

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:38:22 UTC 2014

Basic test on Win8.1 is not working.
I get to the web browser page, http://localhost:8090/README.html, but
clicking the link to
http://localhost:8090/memories/development%20environment/resume just give
me a blank browser page.

I see a Spoon process running in the background on windows but I can not
interact with it.
It's just showing a splash screen on the windows desktop.

I can manually dig into the win32 folder and start Spoon.
That image runs but it does not seem to want to do any connection to other
images.
I get primitive fail opening and closing RemoteMessagingServer

Cheers,
Karl