[squeak-dev] Re: re: All-In-One updated with Mac VM

glenpaling slp5591 at me.com
Wed Mar 5 22:48:41 UTC 2014

ccrraaiigg wrote
>> I think we're waiting for Craig to sign and upload Tobias' new
>> version.
>
>      At [1]. Wow, what a mess this stuff still is. No hope in hell of
> getting the right certificates in order unless you use the latest Xcode
> (e.g., Apple's "developer certificate portal" website is a useless pile
> of shit). And even then it's buried in Xcode's lousy preferences UI. And
> then no documentation about how to use the certs. I trust the right
> people were fired, but no one has replaced them yet...
>
>      You're welcome. :)
>
> -C
>
> ***
>
> craig at rhythm Downloads 54> codesign --deep -s "Developer ID Application:
> Craig Latta (RJ7UR445N4)" Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app
> craig at rhythm Downloads 55> spctl --assess -v Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app
> Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app: accepted
> source=Developer ID
>
> ***
>
> [1] http://tinyurl.com/ke77vol (dropbox.com)
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> www.netjam.org/resume
> +31   6 2757 7177 (SMS ok)
> + 1 415	 287 3547 (no SMS)

With my security settings set to "Allow apps downloaded from: Mac App Store
and identified developers". The All-In-One launches. It warns that the
program was downloaded from the internet and do I want to continue. Once
acknowledged the Squeak launches! Anyone else?

Re: Wow, I agree, it was more than I could sort out.

You're Thank You!

Glen Paling