[squeak-dev] All-In-One updated with Mac VM

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:23:09 UTC 2014

Hi Raymond, we decided to try releasing with a clean look this time.
The problem I have with the welcome workspaces is that they're
insufficient (even misleadingly so) for guiding new users into
productivity with Squeak, and yet annoying enough for users who want
to drive on their own.

Most other applications don't pop up welcome messages (maybe some, but
not most), but I think its safe to say "most" put information about
themselves under Help | About, which is where it can found in Squeak
too.