[squeak-dev] Process improvement for 4.6, a new .sources file!

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:28:46 UTC 2014

I don't know whether its possible to generate a .sources file that
would contain full history, but there are options for seeing history:

  1) you can see it in the 4.5 image!  :)
  2) see http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-September/173056.html
and http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-November/174792.html
  3) And Bob's as you mentioned.