[squeak-dev] Switch full screen ON to OFF

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:14:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Karl !! I could call fullScreenOn and Off from workspace and same
behavior happened, with the only difference that after switching off the
display turned up black not white.

But, sadly, this test doesn't gave me more information, no return error
debugging information was printed out.

I have to take another approach to find out, what is happening.

Regards.

Gustavo.