[squeak-dev] Audio problem, an Exception on sqUnixSoundOSS.c.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 19 14:55:51 UTC 2014

Hi Gustavo,

There is a vm-dev mailing list for the Squeak VM here:

If you can please join this mailing list, it will probably be the best
place to discuss this issue. I have CC'ed the vm-dev list on this message.

We should probably move the discussion of the "full screen on/off" Ubuntu
bug to vm-dev also.

Thanks,
Dave