[squeak-dev] The new site looks great! [EOM]

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:07:42 UTC 2014

I hope you don't actually like that yellow checkerboard, do you?  I
think fixing that would help the aesthetics, It practically makes me
cross-eyed.

It would be nice if the Squeak logo would be displayed somewhere on the site.

I would like to see the old site available from the "Archive" tab.

I think the Projects tab should promote _Squeak_ projects and let
pharo.org promote the Pharo projects.

I like to read Craig's blog, could we get a link to his blog too from
the Blogs link?

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Casey Ransberger