[squeak-dev] SqueakNOS on Raspberry Pi

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Mon Mar 24 15:59:41 UTC 2014

Does MicroSqueak fit into this discussion?

http://web.media.mit.edu/~jmaloney/microsqueak/readme.txt

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-beginners/2011-January/000043.html

Is the RPi more suitable to an MVC gui than a Morphic one?

What does one do with a SqueakNOS. My instinct is that the answer is, "A lot!".
It has been a long time since I have mucked around with hardware, but I have an
RPi running Squeak and dream of it's potential.

-jrm