[squeak-dev] Re: The new site looks great! [EOM]

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:49:21 UTC 2014

There are always things that can be improved. Mainly what I'm liking here,
though...

- Larger text looks better on crazy high rez displays.

- Less clutter removes distraction from primary use cases, like...

- ...easily finding the current all-in-one.

Deltas might include:

- Higher contrast in the text would help.

- Sidebars might make sense, as much of the content is currently below the
fold (at least on my display.)

- Maybe the pattern in the background could be replaced:)

Overall though, I think it's a step in the right direction.

Cheers,

Casey