[squeak-dev] Re: Is the source for squeak.org available as a download

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 27 18:25:41 UTC 2014

> On 26/03/2014 9:25 AM, gettimothy wrote:
>> First, thank you for the new site. It looks great.
>>
>> Is the source code for squeak.org available for people to putter with
>> and try out new ideas?

ChrisC pointed out that the Altitude image etc is at http://www.chriscunnington.com/squeak.org.zip
Use the do-it in the squeaksite.st file to start up, aim your browser at localhost:8264 and play away. Frankly the combination of fairly raw html assembly and CSS scares the hell out of me and I ran away, very fast.

tim
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.