[squeak-dev] SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:19:15 UTC 2014

OK, I just did some click exploring and I think I reproduced your error.
I think you clicked on the Project page batcher (the alphabet) after you'd logged in. Nifty. I never do that.
That's a good catch. Thank you.

I think if you keep logging out, going to the projects page, logging in, and hit the Projects page batcher, the error goes away.
Maybe its something happening with a new session?
Still, it's a click trail I never thought of, so I'll have to get it sorted.

Thanks,
Chris