[squeak-dev] VM should use platform libraries where possible (was: 16 bit GIFs (was: A nitpick))

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon May 19 23:11:00 UTC 2014

David,

Thanks very much for this information. I have added it to the Mantis entry.

Regarding the README for libjpeg, I think that the only README that should
be added to the platforms source tree would be the one from 12 years ago
that would match the actual source we are using in Cross. It's probably not
worth worrying about at this point.

Dave