[squeak-dev] A smooth interface to the old world so we don't end up sharing a grave with smalltalk

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:24:43 UTC 2014

I read this article on Light Table blog
http://www.lighttable.com/2014/05/16/pain-we-forgot/

Pain here is pain from using dev environments, dev tools et al.

He details plans for solving these problems in future dev tools.

Most of these development environment problems are touched on and mostly
solved in Smalltalk environments.
And the author  seems to agree and finishes his to do list with:

"The key parts of our plan for Aurora are:

   - a smooth interface to the old world so we don't end up sharing a grave
   with smalltalk

"

Cheers,
Karl