[squeak-dev] Please use new threads for new threads. :) (was "A UTC based implementation of DateAndTime" inside "What's up on build.squeak.org")

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:40:10 UTC 2014

Hi Craig, you've mentioned this a few times, and sometimes I wondered
if I was doing it right.  Could you please confirm?

You're asking if one is replying to a email, but changing the
subject-matter of that conversation, then please change the
Subject-line of the email.  And, optionally(?), put the old subject
line inside parentheses prefiexed by "was:").

The purpose of this convention is to let emails be well-formed; their
subjects matching the bodies and not wandering into other subjects.
This would be helpful for searching email later too..