[squeak-dev] Class HelpOnHelp class comment reads "Welcome to Pharo Smalltalk Help System"

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 14 01:04:55 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 04:32:54PM -0800, gettimothy wrote:
> Saw it on the commit, thx.
>
> Should I post those sorts of things here on squeak-dev? or does Mantis have a reporting system you prefer to use?

Here on the list is fine. Mantis is really good for things that might take some
time to resolve, like VM enhancements. But for most things, it's best to use
the normal Squeak development process, which is described here:

  http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-new-community-development-model/

If you wanted to get fancy, you could have fixed it yourself and put it in
the inbox. But whenever you can just mention the issue on squeak-dev and somebody
goes ahead and fixes it, that's hard to beat ;-)

Dave