Re: Re: [squeak-dev] Class HelpOnHelp class comment reads "Welcome    to    Pharo Smalltalk Help System"

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Nov 14 01:08:52 UTC 2014

 On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:04:55 -0800 David T. Lewis<lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote ----

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 04:32:54PM -0800, gettimothy wrote:
> Saw it on the commit, thx.
>
> Should I post those sorts of things here on squeak-dev? or does Mantis have a reporting system you prefer to use?

Here on the list is fine. Mantis is really good for things that might take some
time to resolve, like VM enhancements. But for most things, it's best to use
the normal Squeak development process, which is described here:

 http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-new-community-development-model/

If you wanted to get fancy, you could have fixed it yourself and put it in
the inbox. But whenever you can just mention the issue on squeak-dev and somebody
goes ahead and fixes it, that's hard to beat ;-)

Dave

Thanks Dave.

I will try to remember to try the "inbox" method next time.

cordially,

tty