[squeak-dev] We need to move Squeak services for the new servers ASAP.

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 1 23:25:48 UTC 2014

For a long time we’ve had free servers available via the SFC that we should be using instead of the Hetzner boxes that cost us (or more accurately, SFC) money. Every now and then we make a little progress in migrating but we really need to make a push on doing this *soon*. Effectively we’re spending other people’s money when we don't’ need to. And we don’t even have a ‘donate’ button on our website right now...

Levente is the official box-team leader so it’s up to him exactly how it gets done but I’d be really surprised if he couldn’t do with assistance from one or more people with some sysadmin chops. Please, volunteer if you have serious box-fu.

tim
Dukedom: aristocratic birth control