[squeak-dev] Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 23:29:49 UTC 2014

Hi chris,
On 11.10.2014, at 01:01, Chris Muller (via Google Drive) <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris Muller has shared the following file:
> 	Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip
> 	Hi Craig, here's the All-In-One with the __MACOS removed and the Linux and Windows shortcuts added. Tedious! But, it seems to be one-click working on Linux and Windows. All that needs done is signing and verifying on Mac I guess, then I'll upload it and we'll be done.

The following things need fixing:

1. Please don't name the toplevel *.app anymore, it causes trouble
   to access the actual .app (including renaming is virtually impossible)
2. Strangely, Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak is missing the
   execute permission and hence the app wont start at all.

HTH

Best
	-Tobias