[squeak-dev] Using libraries in FFI

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:46:04 UTC 2014

Hi Annick,

     LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be set to point to the relevant directories, but this can be tricky as there is a lot if variation across Linux distros as to where libraries are kept.  The squeak script that comes with the Cog VMs extends LD_LIBRARY_PATH, so if you know where your libraries are you can use the script to find the other libraries the VM needs (c library and plugins).

Eliot (phone)