[squeak-dev] ComSwiki4.5 in the All-In-One

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:00:54 UTC 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09rbm70rj86cqr1/ComSwiki4.5.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/09rbm70rj86cqr1/ComSwiki4.5.zip?dl=0>

I put the ComSwiki in a 4.5 All-In-One with the swiki directory of files. If you double click, it’ll open up the image. From there a person can press start on the ComSwikiLauncher and go to localhost:8888 to see it running. I was reading “Squeak: Open Personal Computing And Multimedia” recently and Dan Ingalls said some people downloaded the ComSwiki not for Squeak but to have a wiki (“Back To The Future Once More”). Sounded like it was an app to draw people to the language.

I intend to add a link on the homepage under FunSqueak to ComSwiki4.5. It can be downloaded above. If it doesn’t work or people don’t think I should make this publicly available from the homepage, please let me know.

Chris