[squeak-dev] Urgent: how to define a global?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:21:57 UTC 2014

I've asked several questions about this a few months ago (dig squeak-dev if
you wish, i'm in a hurry...)
No answer.
You made an effort to comment the classes, but Colin did completely change
the implementation without updating the comment...
Now who knows what's in the mind of the conceptor?
It's like the fresh environment is abandonware...