[squeak-dev] Re: Updating 4.5 or getting a recent build of 4.6

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:20:44 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

I will try to get some images together for you that are reproducible,
but in the meantime I have to head out for the evening.  One thing I
have noticed, looking through the crash dumps generated for all of the
crashes I have seen is that either at the very end of the primitive
trace, or 2 or 3 calls from the end of the primitive trace in every
single crash has been **CompactCode**

This is the only similarity between the cases in terms of the
primitive trace that I can see so far, because the stack dump has had
a variety of different methods being processed at the time.  I will
work to get a reproducible image for you, but in the meantime I
thought that might twig something for you.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff