[squeak-dev] VanIsle CampSmalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 5 16:22:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just want to give you a short Heads Up on the still upcoming "Vancouver
Island Camp Smalltalk3rd - 5th October 2014".

We soon need to prepare and register a meeting place, accomodation options
as well as transportation arrangements.
These depend very much on the amount attendees we may expect.

So please, give us a short note if you will join.
We are also interested in your interests/needs/limitations regarding your
stay or Camp Smalltalk contributions.
Since there are several ways to reach Vancouver Island it would be very
helpful if you could also let us know if you would either reach Vancouver
Island by...

...plane/float plane via: Nanaimo, Victoria, Comox
...ferry: Nanaimo (Dukepoint, Departure Bay), Victoria (Swartzbay/Downtown)
...bus (Greyhound): Nanaimo
...or by car.

Please let us also know if you might be able to pick somebody up at on of
the just mentioned transportation hubs.

Our email addresses are:
tim at rowledge.org
sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de

Depending on the participant number we will locate the Camp Smalltalk to
Nanaimo or even to Tim's place in Qualicum.
Any additional ideas from locals are very welcome, too!

Please feel free to send this information to additional lists. (already
included are: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org,scona-list at scona.us,
seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org, va-smalltalk at googlegroups.com)

Let us know.
Sebastian