[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunZqueak 4.6 alpha for try

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 13 18:34:08 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 08:53:05AM +0200, karl ramberg wrote:
> Thank you for makung this :-)
>
> Karl

+1

This is great Edgar! Thanks.

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > http://squeakros.org/FunSqueak4.6/FunSqueak4dot6-alpha.137921.0.zip
> >
> > Here you found a .image + .sources + changes
> >
> > Must use a Cog VM , I try it with all plugsIn of 4.5 all in one

Of course it does work with the interpreter VM also. But some people
(including Edgar) have older Macs, and they are stuck with using a very
outdated VM on those machines. If anyone with good working knowledge of
Mac development would like to build an updated Mac interpreter VM, it
would be much appreciated. It's not something that I know how to do, but
I'm sure someone must have the skills and experience to be able to do
this.

Dave